Loving this Look - Jessica Szohr

Went jeggings/leggings/denim leggings shopping , for a dear friend who is so into them at the moment and phew! was I shocked to see how the denim leggings have dominated the stores, I was completely lost for choice. I need to update my closet.

Here are pictures of gorgeous Jessica Szohr, (Vanessa from Gossip Girl) spotted on location ...hmmm, looks like her and Nate will be back together?!? She is wearing a pair of Charley 5.0 Skinny Mini Legging in Indigo. Lovely look.


The Charley 5.0 Skinny Mini Legging in indigo. Charley 5.0 was launched by Susan Dimeo, Marcy Feldman and Yalenis Cepeda. Their super stretchy silhouettes have become a favorite with denim lovers who want an amazing fit and attention to detail.




3 comments:

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

She looks fabulous! Love her entire look!

SaSa's Kitchen said...

Ok I must admit that I didn't know what jeggings were. Thanks for keeping me in the loop.

Oyinda said...

jeggings are the future, lol x