1511th Online Update & Happy Thanksgiving!

The website is almost done and I mean just a few more tweaks and it would be up and running. I am so excited and thankful to God for the way things have turned around - thank you Lord! A bit so-so it's taking longer than expected but hey! it has been worth it.

I still have not decided on all the brands we would be stocking, so far I only have 2! Any suggestions? It is harder than I thought, they are all so nice.

Sending out emails to be official distributors, so fingers crossed for us, then the photo shoot session will begin..fun times! We still have a lot of things to do but we are doing them and that's good I guess.

I am at New Jersey visiting my darling friend and in true American style - Happy Thanksgiving to you all , I am going for a Thanksgiving Dinner...(my first ever, shhh) - I am grateful for millions of things this year and I thank God for loving me and letting His love for me show in my life, my families' and friends' lives .......Happy Thanksgiving and what are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for the website - woo hoo! And why do you have to decide on specific brands to stock - I suggest you reasses them all each season and stock the ones you think have the best denim collection that season!

Happy late thanksgiving to you too!

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

I know you had a fab thanksgiving because i was there! LOL :) Looking forward to your website also!!