Some of Spring 2010 Hottest Denim Trends

Sun is shining, weather is sweet...well so it looks out there from my window, lol. So of course the thought on my mind is Spring will be here soon...woohoo, am I ready? Omg!! Am I ready for Spring?!?!

Here are some of the hottest trends for this Spring.

Chambray is re-emerging as a fashion statement this spring, and it is so versatile. Can have a lightweight Chambray on her flirt dress like Carrie Underwood
Or the most popular - Chambray Shirt which can be worn paired with a belt as an oversized shirt dress or have it like Hilary Duff, worn with a fitted body-con skirt- love this look alot
And see what I found on Net-a-Porter - a Chambray playsuit by See by Chloe, this would be a vacation favourite.... Need it!

Erm, hello....Alexander Wang blouse paired with a fab skirt.The White Dress Shop has amazing white skirts similar to that.
Bleached-out Denim, this spring it is all about the super-light tie-dye denim, like Kim Kardashian's


Cropped tops, Dare to bare like Rihanna

and Ciara
.... or for the not so daring, layer it up like Kate Boworth.

Not to forget Denim skirts, which I have just found my fave denim skirt so far, thanks to Chris Benz I really love this from his collection.
I know this is not denim but I am totally for statement necklaces any season of the year....LOVE THEM!! For a more Spring look, try a chunky chain necklace mixed with cleardrop gems, like Olivia Palermo for ultimate stand out piece.

1 comments:

Niks La Mode. said...

loveeeeeee Hilary and Carrie look! am looking for a great pair of Nude pumps!!! lol.