We heart Victoria Beckham

We are back! Been rendered internet-free since the weekend and it is the worse thing ever! I did nothing, absolutely nothing. But I am so glad to be back and yes expect back-back updates....... and who best to start off with than with my number one fashion icon, Victoria Beckham.


Here she is on her way to Milan with the kids of course, at Heathrow airport in a pair of Victoria Beckham Denim Denim-look leggings. I really love these and yet to get a pair myself. I need to get me one before summer, they are back in stock at Net-a-Porter.com


........... heart her loads!

3 comments:

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

Love her....even though she's always looking "icy cold" lol

Niks La Mode. said...

love V. Beckham today!!!! :)

Niks La Mode. said...

her line is amazing I wouldnt mind owning a piece or 2 lol....came to your blog to check out about the denim blog u wrote on her as I am revamping my whole denin wardrobe lol.