Airport Styles

Having just gotten back from a mini vacation, got me wandering about airport signature styles. The thing is I love dressing up when given an opportunity to - translation: the fact that I get to wake up each morning happy and healthy makes me dress up!!

So when it comes to travelling, I actually do take time out to think of what to wear (I never do this on a normal day) but I end up thinking of what would be comfortable enough for any long flight, including delays and also Über stylish just in case I bump into anyone or "somebody"....... then I always ever end up wearing a pair of skinny jeans, my most comfortable ones, a tee-shirt or loose blouse and heels - I love wearing heels when travelling, I don't know why! Makes me feel like a star somehow.

Judging from these pictures, these stars are on the same wave length as I am when travelling.
Ok seriously, how does Posh Spice do this? She looks amazing! Then again she does not have to drag her luggage(s) around or of the conveyor belt....

2 comments:

onada said...

I love their travel style...i dunno about running in the airport with those heels though.

Niks La Mode. said...

loving Beyonce n Lauren Conrad!!! :) I agree with Onada those heels not for me lol.