Denim Shoulder Bag


Happy holidays!! I am sort of almost done Christmas shopping, but the early shop sales are so distracting ...arghh! I am really finding it hard to stick to the list and get gifts for everyone instead of running wild in Selfridges' shoe haven. Even worse, I can not seem to control what I put in my mouth. I just eat any and everything all in the name of Christmas...HELP!

It's no secret that here at 1511th, we love jeans, we love them skinny, high-waisted, distressed, dark/light blue, slim-fit, structured and most importantly their versatility BUT then I came across this denim bag and it made me wonder, do I love denim enough to be a denim bag lady? Can you?


Introducing the Emilio Pucci Denim Shoulder bag - it is adorable but erm, something about them takes me back to being a teenager...

Actually.....



Of course curiosity took over, so I decided to look into other designers that had/have a denim bag, check out the Jimmy Choo Hobo in denim



Then I saw these cuteness and saw some light, maybe denim bags are not that bad after all - WHEN AND ONLY WHEN CARRIED WITH OTHER NON-DENIM CLOTHING, PLEASE!!!




1 comments:

ChicLeVogue said...

I've never considered getting a denim purse. Maybe I should huh. The Chanel one is really nice.