Rolling with the homies...



Hope you all had a lovely holiday? Mine was amazing but I could not seem to get Brittany Murphy out of my mind, I am still in shock somehow! I remember her make-over session on Clueless and the cutest scene ever when she sang "Rolling with the homies"....



Awwww, still one of my favorite movies of all time! Just can't help smiling, she was a real pleasure to watch and she captured my heart ever since. So, I decided to show some pictures of her life in denim, some are quiet old but would make you smile.

Jordache Jeans had a national campaign featuring her.


Her and her husband Simon Monjack. She is wearing Genetic Denim.


In 2008, wearing the Rock the Vote t-shirt and Juicy Couture Jeans



Wearing a pair of Rich & Skinny Jeans




During the Mercedes Fashion Week Fall 2008
                          
                         

                         
                
      
                      
May her soul rest in perfect peace...xoxo

3 comments:

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

I loved her! She was so pretty! RIP!

Niks La Mode. said...

:( :( So sad...I loved her in clueless!!!

LIFE!

Thank God we are making it into 2010!

May her sweet soul rest in perfect peace!

Happy New Year to you!! looking fwd to a fab yr for ur blog n more.

ChicLeVogue said...

Her death was really spooky. May she rest in peace