Victoria Beckham Spring/Summer 2010 Denim Line


The much anticipated denim line by VICTORIA BECKHAM is here!!! She has created a range for the Spring 2010 and I tell you……it is quiet fashion forward but I can see myself in a pair after looking at the collection twice ok maybe longer.

The new collection features Posh’s signature brand of fine tailoring perfection, on-trend detailing and pin-thin slim-fit skinnies – they actually all look more like leggings than jeans, meaning they would be so super comfy. She does have a leggings piece with diamond panelling.

The back pocket features the signature “V” and each pair comes in an array of washes, colours ranging from, in navy, white, stone grey and black/charcoal, back and side zip features and studded embellishments.

They look pretty cool to me and practical. What do you think?















2 comments:

Niks La Mode. said...

They look haute! Do you know where they will be carried ?

The other day I heard some of the drivers carrying some of her merchandise got stolen apparently :(

On a brighter note I see myself rocking a pair! :)

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

They look nice. I saw some of them in store somewhere didnt try them on though.