2010 Save to Splurge Challenge begins!

Onada started a Save to splurge challenge which will last 2 months from today Monday January 11th to Monday March 15th and at the end you can either splurge on something from your wishlist or use it for something more useful like paying any debt you might have, donate it to charity or just keep saving it.


I am taking part and so excited about it, that I even got my other friends involved.
 
My Plan
To cut out buying lattes everyhour of the day (I am that bad, I tell you!) and also stop eating out every lunch time and bring in packed lunch to work....Note to self: I can do this, yes I can.
 
My Goal
£350 towards 1511th online store.
 
Okay.... Savings account all opened and ready to zap my money in! Let the savings begin!!!

3 comments:

Niks La Mode. said...

oooh I ll be looking fwd to your store!!!!!! woo wooo! I am doing the challenge and my mom just helped me meet my goal with a christmas gift wooohoo!

ChicLeVogue said...

I'm doing it also and like you I'm a starbucks addict. I drink those things like they're going out of style.

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

Yay thanks for participating!