Motel Spring 2010 Ultra High Waist Denim

Talk about throwback fashion and that is exactly what UK brand Motel - the makers of vintage inspired ladies clothing- have done. They have taken us back to the fun 80s with their Spring 2010 collections and check out their incredibly ultra high waisted denim.... totally in love with these.



The crop top look is really cute and anyone can rock this look..... so funky & fun.





I need this cuteness...


Motel is also well known for their bodycon and feminine silhouettes which are inspired by 80's structuring and funky/ethnic prints. check out the dresses here

(.......Psst - They are so affordable!)

I might stock up on these for the store actually, hmmmm.

2 comments:

Onada said...

I love the dress. It's very me and I love the crop top with the high back. very me also! lol.

Anonymous said...

I need a pair of these trousers now!!!!