Trend Alert: Double Denim

Growing up, I always considered denim on denim a no go area, a big fashion NO, NO!! That stuck in my head from time. I really do not know where I got the no "Denim on denim" rule from but now, any 21st century fashionista would know there are no more rules when it comes to fashion, anything goes with everything or do we still have rules? I really do not know anymore!

Well, Vogue states the freshest way to wear denim this season is twice as nice. Head-to-toe denim is appearing on most Spring 2010 shows and by the looks of things, it is time to change my mind frame.. (just a bit though)





Also note the mix up textures: Chloe had patchwork jeans with a chambray shirt, while the jeans at D&G and Ralph Lauren were ripped and frayed........ oh so 90s!

2 comments:

ChicLeVogue said...

I dunno man. It still looks weird to me. Maybe it will grown on me ;)

Anonymous said...

Not really sure about head to toe denim, but i like some of the looks......