YSL Denim T-Strap Sandals

Weekend was fun and I got to go wedding dress shopping with my gorgeous friend and one would have thought I was the bride.  Fun times! 

While at Selfridges, we decided to shoe shop and I saw these Yves Saint Laurent 'Tribute' in deep-blue denim and wow! they are so gorgeous in person. 





They are so cute and could be worn best with non-denim outfits or on a fab dress like this gorgeous frock by Tracy Reese Judy dress from The white Dress Shop


or actually this fun and flirty Voom by Joy Han Tina Bubble dress love them both

2 comments:

Niks La Mode. said...

LOVE those shoes def very different! I love how u paired it with the Yellow or is it Orangey looking dress lol :) !!

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

You know how I feel about the tributes! And the clothes are just fabulous!! :)