Jessica Szohr on Teen Vogue cover

Jessica Szohr of Gossip Girl, appears in the February issue of Teen Vogue looking ever so gorgeous!



She is wearing Thread Social Chambray shorts - **Trend Alert - Chambray fabric is looser and less structured than normal denim and it is one of the hottest trends of 2010 and will be huge for Spring/Summer. It is such a stylish way to rock denim. A lot of designers including Jason Wu, have shorts, jumpsuits and jackets from the fabric**
She also has on a Peter Som coat, See by Chloe T-shirt, Vena Cava necklace and Alexander Wang shoes.



And here are some behind the scene pictures  - she is so cute, I love her dimples, reminds me of what I see when I look in the mirror...lol sorry






3 comments:

Niks La Mode. said...

LOVE the photoshoot!

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

I really like the jacket!

Anonymous said...

Love her look, she's fab and too cool.